Heavy Lifting - thoughts and web finds by an economist
     I also contribute to Division of Labour Load HL's Front Page
Friday, March 05, 2010

Let the real bracketology begin!!

As a warm-up for the Big Dance later this month, I offer you the 2010 Division III Women's tournament bracket.

I have made a spreadsheet (link provided below) that should make filling out your bracket easier. Don't forget to enter your name and the tie-breaker, which is the score of the final game.

Games start on Saturday March 6, so if you fill out a bracket and email it to me at cadpi-at-yahoo-dot-com by midnight March 5, 2010, I will throw your entry in the hopper.

I don't know what the prize will be (there is no entry fee), but it will be commensurate with the skill, strategy, and basketball savvy it will take to win this pool.

I hope you will fill out a bracket and join the fun of Division III Women's basketball.

Feel free to send this to whomever you think might be interested.

Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z32qkjgzwt2

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment



Purchase




Le Chai - galerie du vin



Support



Popularity

Posts that contain Craig Depken per day for the last 90 days.



Contacts

Heavy Lifting's Main Page
Email Me
Atom Feed

WWW
Heavy Lifting




Great Links

Money I Found Today

Heavy Lifting - Firehose style (56k warning)



Recent Posts

- Let the real bracketology begin!!




Archives


home


Visitors
Site Meter Blogroll Me!



Credits

Modified maystar design
powered by blogger