Heavy Lifting - thoughts and web finds by an economist
     I also contribute to Division of Labour Load HL's Front Page
Friday, February 05, 2010

Update from Hong Kong

I have had an enjoyable week sight-seeing in Hong Kong. My friend and co-author J. Ford made it over from Beijing to guide me for a couple of days and then I have been on my own since Wednesday.

Yesterday I visited the Ladies Market (and got taken on some Jade for my girls) and went on a good walkabout.

Today I visited the giant sitting Buddah and rode the cable car for a nice trip (and found some very inexpensive gadgets for the kids).

Tomorrow and Sunday it is back into the classroom and then Monday morning I head home.

All in all, it has been an enjoyable trip and I think I would come back as there were a few things I didn't get to see this time around.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment



Purchase




Le Chai - galerie du vin



Support



Popularity

Posts that contain Craig Depken per day for the last 90 days.



Contacts

Heavy Lifting's Main Page
Email Me
Atom Feed

WWW
Heavy Lifting




Great Links

Money I Found Today

Heavy Lifting - Firehose style (56k warning)



Recent Posts

- Update from Hong Kong




Archives


home


Visitors
Site Meter Blogroll Me!



Credits

Modified maystar design
powered by blogger