Heavy Lifting - thoughts and web finds by an economist
     I also contribute to Division of Labour Load HL's Front Page
Monday, November 03, 2008

Cycling update

Last Thursday afternoon I had my first accident when a car turned right while I was in the bike lane crossing an intersection. No serious damage to my body or bike (front wheel was knocked out of true) but a serious blow to my psyche.

Saturday, friend John T. and I rode in the Jeff Gordon Children's Hospital Tour de Tots 30 mile rally. Total mileage was 40.1 miles as we rode from the homestead to the hospital.

Except for a few nervous run-ins with dogs (three times), the ride was enjoyable and set me straight about riding on the roads.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment



Purchase




Le Chai - galerie du vin



Support



Popularity

Posts that contain Craig Depken per day for the last 90 days.



Contacts

Heavy Lifting's Main Page
Email Me
Atom Feed

WWW
Heavy Lifting




Great Links

Money I Found Today

Heavy Lifting - Firehose style (56k warning)



Recent Posts

- Cycling update




Archives


home


Visitors
Site Meter Blogroll Me!



Credits

Modified maystar design
powered by blogger