Heavy Lifting - thoughts and web finds by an economist
     I also contribute to Division of Labour Load HL's Front Page
Thursday, September 11, 2008

Conversations with Christian (9/10/2008)

This may or may hot become a regular feature here, but after talking with my brother about things I get a little juiced up and want to point out things that I have read about (whether recently or in the past). I provide the same links here that I sent him, although I don't necessarily include any context:


Why some Dems are worried

On Olbermann:

Why Palin might have an upside

What governments without accountability ACTUALLY do

Why Fox can claim to be the #1 watched (single) cable news channel (b/c they are?: Notice the huge spike for O’reilly – almost double what Olberman gets.

On the word "vet": Check out Etymology 3

On who gets the coverage in the media

Labels: , ,

Comments: Post a Comment



Purchase




Le Chai - galerie du vin



Support



Popularity

Posts that contain Craig Depken per day for the last 90 days.



Contacts

Heavy Lifting's Main Page
Email Me
Atom Feed

WWW
Heavy Lifting




Great Links

Money I Found Today

Heavy Lifting - Firehose style (56k warning)



Recent Posts

- Conversations with Christian (9/10/2008)




Archives


home


Visitors
Site Meter Blogroll Me!



Credits

Modified maystar design
powered by blogger