Heavy Lifting - thoughts and web finds by an economist
     I also contribute to Division of Labour Load HL's Front Page
Friday, July 25, 2008

Blogger to cycle for 24 hours?

I am off this afternoon to participate in the 24 hours of booty bike rally in support of cancer research.

I am not going to cycle for 24 hours - mainly because of my daughter's birthday party tomorrow afternoon.

However, I do hope to do 40 or 50 miles in two segments. The first will be at the opening at 7pm and the second sometime after midnight.

I didn't put the call out for donations, but if anyone feels like they would like to contribute in my name, they can do so here.

I will report back tomorrow afternoon.

Labels:

Comments: Post a Comment



Purchase




Le Chai - galerie du vin



Support



Popularity

Posts that contain Craig Depken per day for the last 90 days.



Contacts

Heavy Lifting's Main Page
Email Me
Atom Feed

WWW
Heavy Lifting




Great Links

Money I Found Today

Heavy Lifting - Firehose style (56k warning)



Recent Posts

- Blogger to cycle for 24 hours?




Archives


home


Visitors
Site Meter Blogroll Me!



Credits

Modified maystar design
powered by blogger