Heavy Lifting - thoughts and web finds by an economist
     I also contribute to Division of Labour Load HL's Front Page
Sunday, June 22, 2008

10,000 dead in Kansas, Iran is a small country?

Michelle Malkin has an interesting post on Obama gaffes. A few examples:
* Last May, he claimed that Kansas tornadoes killed a whopping 10,000 people: "In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died - an entire town destroyed." The actual death toll: 12.

* Earlier this month in Oregon, he redrew the map of the United States: "Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go."

* Last week, in front of a roaring Sioux Falls, South Dakota audience, Obama exulted: "Thank you Sioux City...I said it wrong. I've been in Iowa for too long. I'm sorry."

I had heard of many, but not all, of them. What is more interesting to me is the comments section.

Labels: ,

Comments: Post a Comment



Purchase




Le Chai - galerie du vin



Support



Popularity

Posts that contain Craig Depken per day for the last 90 days.



Contacts

Heavy Lifting's Main Page
Email Me
Atom Feed

WWW
Heavy Lifting




Great Links

Money I Found Today

Heavy Lifting - Firehose style (56k warning)



Recent Posts

- 10,000 dead in Kansas, Iran is a small country?




Archives


home


Visitors
Site Meter Blogroll Me!



Credits

Modified maystar design
powered by blogger