Heavy Lifting - thoughts and web finds by an economist
     I also contribute to Division of Labour Load HL's Front Page
Saturday, December 22, 2007

Divided loyalties

Last night (Friday, Dec. 21), the fam headed down to campus at UNC-Charlotte to see the women 49ers take on the UT-Arlington Mavericks.

The night was one of divided loyalties. Eleven good years at UTA ended this past summer as I took my new position at UNC-Charlotte; the first semester has been an adjustment and I definitely miss my friends in Texas, but I am confident that the move here was for the best in the long run as my new colleagues have definitely made me feel welcome.

Anyway, the 49ers led for most of the game but the UT-Arlington women came back in the last three minutes to pull out the victory.

Comments: Post a Comment



Purchase




Le Chai - galerie du vin



Support



Popularity

Posts that contain Craig Depken per day for the last 90 days.



Contacts

Heavy Lifting's Main Page
Email Me
Atom Feed

WWW
Heavy Lifting




Great Links

Money I Found Today

Heavy Lifting - Firehose style (56k warning)



Recent Posts

- Divided loyalties




Archives


home


Visitors
Site Meter Blogroll Me!



Credits

Modified maystar design
powered by blogger