Heavy Lifting - thoughts and web finds by an economist
     I also contribute to Division of Labour Load HL's Front Page
Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Transition update

Thanks to all those who keep visiting HL - I am sorry that I haven't had time to post in the past few days.

I have made it east of the Mississippi and we are hoping to be in our new house late next week. The next ten days will be filled with a lot of driving between Concord/Charlotte and Greenville (SC) and with a lot of work being done around the new house.

I did go to Minneapolis last week for some software training and ran into old grad school buddy Dave Franck. We went to the Twins-Angels game last Monday (Twins won 7-5) and discovered that the Metrodome is a hunk of junk. I have some pics on my phone that I will try to upload when I get a chance, but it is a good thing the Twins will get a new stadium - even if it isn't such a good thing that tax payers are paying for it.

More deep thoughts will be forthcoming after I get settled.

Comments:
So, does this mean there is a good chance the Twins will have a decrease in win/loss ratio because the new stadium will discourage investment in better players?
 
Post a Comment



Purchase




Le Chai - galerie du vin



Support



Popularity

Posts that contain Craig Depken per day for the last 90 days.



Contacts

Heavy Lifting's Main Page
Email Me
Atom Feed

WWW
Heavy Lifting




Great Links

Money I Found Today

Heavy Lifting - Firehose style (56k warning)



Recent Posts

- Transition update




Archives


home


Visitors
Site Meter Blogroll Me!



Credits

Modified maystar design
powered by blogger