Heavy Lifting - thoughts and web finds by an economist
     I also contribute to Division of Labour Load HL's Front Page
Monday, February 26, 2007

Reading update

This is my last post today as I have to get some work done on at least one of my five pending revision requests.

I have meant to post an update on my recent reading:

Recently completed

  • Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood
  • The Handmaid's Tale by Margeret Atwood
  • Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut, Jr (biannual re-read)
  • You Call the Shots by Cameron Johnson
  • Hannibal by Enle Bradford

    Underway

  • Bobos in Paradise by David Brooks
  • Russia Leaves the War by George F. Kennan
  • The Evolution of Economic Thought by Stanley Brue
  • Comments:
    Bobos in Paradise was a good read especially during the tech boom. I don't know how it really applies now. Maybe Bobos with kids?
    Dan Luong
     
    Post a Comment



  • Purchase




    Le Chai - galerie du vin



    Support



    Popularity

    Posts that contain Craig Depken per day for the last 90 days.



    Contacts

    Heavy Lifting's Main Page
    Email Me
    Atom Feed

    WWW
    Heavy Lifting




    Great Links

    Money I Found Today

    Heavy Lifting - Firehose style (56k warning)



    Recent Posts

    - Reading update




    Archives


    home


    Visitors
    Site Meter Blogroll Me!



    Credits

    Modified maystar design
    powered by blogger