Heavy Lifting - thoughts and web finds by an economist
     I also contribute to Division of Labour Load HL's Front Page
Monday, January 29, 2007

Comments now work?

It seems I had the "moderate" option engaged for the comments. This, in turn, makes comments invisible until I "approve" them. I have no time for this, so I have attempted to turn the comments on.

I discovered, to my chagrin, that over 100 comments were saved by Blogspot although not posted. Evidently Blogspot sent me an email about the comments but they were sorted to a junk folder that I never check. The upshot was that I was not aware of any comments being posted. I figured nobody wanted to comment on my rantings.

I have republished the blog so that all the comments are now visible.

For those who left comments, I apologize. I did not intentionally ignore you.

However, now that comments will be visible, if I ignore a comment it must be intentional. J/k

Comments:
haha that's a relief for my ego.
 
Post a Comment



Purchase




Le Chai - galerie du vin



Support



Popularity

Posts that contain Craig Depken per day for the last 90 days.



Contacts

Heavy Lifting's Main Page
Email Me
Atom Feed

WWW
Heavy Lifting




Great Links

Money I Found Today

Heavy Lifting - Firehose style (56k warning)



Recent Posts

- Comments now work?




Archives


home


Visitors
Site Meter Blogroll Me!



Credits

Modified maystar design
powered by blogger