Heavy Lifting - thoughts and web finds by an economist
     I also contribute to Division of Labour Load HL's Front Page
Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Stalin as capitalist pig-dog?



I found this picture in a post over at thrillingwonder. I seriously doubt this was made during Stalin's lifetime. From what I have read of the man, this is distinctly out of character and whoever would have suggested it would not even have had the courtesy of a gulag exile. Perhaps this is a photoshop edit from someone in Russia?

Nevertheless, it is an interesting picture and makes you wonder how different the world would be if the soviet experiment had not taken so long to destroy itself and millions of people with it.

Here's a link to the thrillingwonder post, it was ostensibly about about Stalin's (purported) personal belongings.

Comments:
Thank you for an excellent weblog !! I discovered some useful information and will suggest your blog for all my buddies.
 
I enjoyed reading it. I require to study more on this topic. Thanks for sharing a nice info..Any way I'm going to subscribe for your feed and I hope you post again soon.
 
Post a Comment



Purchase




Le Chai - galerie du vin



Support



Popularity

Posts that contain Craig Depken per day for the last 90 days.



Contacts

Heavy Lifting's Main Page
Email Me
Atom Feed

WWW
Heavy Lifting




Great Links

Money I Found Today

Heavy Lifting - Firehose style (56k warning)



Recent Posts

- Stalin as capitalist pig-dog?




Archives


home


Visitors
Site Meter Blogroll Me!



Credits

Modified maystar design
powered by blogger