Heavy Lifting - thoughts and web finds by an economist
     I also contribute to Division of Labour Load HL's Front Page
Monday, August 01, 2005

Man, am I out of it

Sitting here during my second exam and surfing the net, I come across this little diddy about evaporated liquor. Alcohol in powder form - just add water!

How cool is that? I know, I know, it needs to be banned to protect the kids, but why can't us responsible adults get ahold of it?

Here's the villanous company (albeit in German)

Comments:
And you are getting paid to do that during class???
 
I used the google translator to put the site in english to see if it could be bought. Still very hard to understand.
 
because some "adult" will no doubt snort it, and then we have a whole other problem. seriously, go buy a beer and deal with it.
 
Surfing the Internet while your class takes an exam can be very relaxing as long as you don't think about all the grading you will be soon be performing. Sort of like the calm before the storm.
 
Tasty blog! Please check out my oregon wine blog.
 
Post a Comment



Purchase




Le Chai - galerie du vin



Support



Popularity

Posts that contain Craig Depken per day for the last 90 days.



Contacts

Heavy Lifting's Main Page
Email Me
Atom Feed

WWW
Heavy Lifting




Great Links

Money I Found Today

Heavy Lifting - Firehose style (56k warning)



Recent Posts

- Man, am I out of it




Archives


home


Visitors
Site Meter Blogroll Me!



Credits

Modified maystar design
powered by blogger