Heavy Lifting - thoughts and web finds by an economist
     I also contribute to Division of Labour Load HL's Front Page
Monday, August 15, 2005

Are we sure there weren't WMD?

It is an old argument, and one that in many ways really doesn't matter much anymore. On the other hand, if the rest of the world was correct that at one time Saddam had some WMD and he was able to hide it in the desert part of Iraq (which is half the size of Texas) then maybe someone could dig it up one day.

I don't know if this is from Gulf War I or Iraqi Freedom (I'd bet it was the former), but it kind of illustrates my point - I know it doesn't prove it.

Comments: Post a Comment



Purchase




Le Chai - galerie du vin



Support



Popularity

Posts that contain Craig Depken per day for the last 90 days.



Contacts

Heavy Lifting's Main Page
Email Me
Atom Feed

WWW
Heavy Lifting




Great Links

Money I Found Today

Heavy Lifting - Firehose style (56k warning)



Recent Posts

- Are we sure there weren't WMD?




Archives


home


Visitors
Site Meter Blogroll Me!



Credits

Modified maystar design
powered by blogger