Heavy Lifting - thoughts and web finds by an economist
     I also contribute to Division of Labour Load HL's Front Page
Monday, February 14, 2005

I am alive

and have survived my time in Myrtle Beach. The two sports economics sessions I attended were very good, overall. Brad Humphreys and Skip Sauer, especially, presented some interesting research.

Today was filled with the on-campus visit of a job candidate, and I teach in twenty minutes. Not much blogging going on at the moment, but I will get back in the saddle here pretty soon.

Later.

Comments: Post a Comment



Purchase




Le Chai - galerie du vin



Support



Popularity

Posts that contain Craig Depken per day for the last 90 days.



Contacts

Heavy Lifting's Main Page
Email Me
Atom Feed

WWW
Heavy Lifting




Great Links

Money I Found Today

Heavy Lifting - Firehose style (56k warning)



Recent Posts

- I am alive




Archives


home


Visitors
Site Meter Blogroll Me!



Credits

Modified maystar design
powered by blogger