Heavy Lifting - thoughts and web finds by an economist
|I also contribute to Division of Labour||Load HL's Front Page|
Thursday, February 03, 2005
How to Effectively use your tickets:
1. Show appreciation to someone that has helped you recently.
2. Thank people who give you great service; baby-sitter, dry cleaner, mailman, etc.
3. Spend quality time with your family.
4. Have a friends night out.
5. Invite your kids’ teacher, friends, etc.
6. Treat a friend or family member on their birthday to an evening of entertainment.
7. Give tickets to a representative on your school board or union for goodwill.
8. Donate your tickets to members/leaders of a group you might be in.
9. Give tickets to Boys and Girls Clubs.
10. Donate your tickets for an auction.
11. Give the tickets to your mechanic, landscaper, dentist, doctor, etc.
12. USE THEM YOURSELF!
Why is Number 12 not Number 1?
Comments: Post a Comment
Le Chai - galerie du vin
Posts that contain Craig Depken per day for the last 90 days.
Heavy Lifting's Main Page
Money I Found Today
Heavy Lifting - Firehose style (56k warning)
- From the Miami Heat's website
Modified maystar design
powered by blogger