Heavy Lifting - thoughts and web finds by an economist
     I also contribute to Division of Labour Load HL's Front Page
Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Christmas, er Kwanza...er, you know what I mean

Fired up the laptop tonight to get some work done on a couple of empirical analyses burning fire for my coauthors and find that someone in my in-laws neighborhood has a wireless lan up and running and gifted to the world...how cool is that.

Thanks, whoever you are.

I had hoped to have put the finishing touches on a paper dealing with anti-scalping laws in order to post it here as a little Christmas present for the regular readers of the blog. Alas, they haven't been completed and perhaps it will be another week or so until I have them done - me and the missus and the little one are on a Southeastern tour - Greenville, SC to York, SC to Chattanooga, TN - then back to DFW in order to turn around and head off to Philly for the national economists convention - yes, the hookers will likely take the weekend off.

A shout out to the people I have met over the past year blogging and to my friends who are regular readers...you know who you are.

We are almost a year into blogging and have just surpassed 12,000 hits...not too shabby I suppose. Thanks to those who read regularly.

caio

Comments: Post a Comment



Purchase




Le Chai - galerie du vin



Support



Popularity

Posts that contain Craig Depken per day for the last 90 days.



Contacts

Heavy Lifting's Main Page
Email Me
Atom Feed

WWW
Heavy Lifting




Great Links

Money I Found Today

Heavy Lifting - Firehose style (56k warning)



Recent Posts

- Merry Christmas, er Kwanza...er, you know what I mean




Archives


home


Visitors
Site Meter Blogroll Me!



Credits

Modified maystar design
powered by blogger