Heavy Lifting - thoughts and web finds by an economist
     I also contribute to Division of Labour Load HL's Front Page
Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The morning after...

Jerry Jones is on the radio "thanking" the people of Arlington and insisting that Arlington will feel the "intangibles" that accompany being the home of a big league franchise - I suppose the Texas Rangers are just bush league.

But wait, he's right!! I woke up this morning with a completely different outlook on life. I am surprised that I never understood how wonderful it would be to live in a city that will be the home of the Dallas Cowboys in 2009!! My outlook on life is much more rosy and optimistic.

Intangibles? That's about all we're gonna get out of the stadium deal while Jones whistles all the way to the bank. No sour grapes however, the Tiebout model will likely prevail in my case.

Comments: Post a Comment



Purchase




Le Chai - galerie du vin



Support



Popularity

Posts that contain Craig Depken per day for the last 90 days.



Contacts

Heavy Lifting's Main Page
Email Me
Atom Feed

WWW
Heavy Lifting




Great Links

Money I Found Today

Heavy Lifting - Firehose style (56k warning)



Recent Posts

- The morning after...




Archives


home


Visitors
Site Meter Blogroll Me!



Credits

Modified maystar design
powered by blogger