Heavy Lifting - thoughts and web finds by an economist
     I also contribute to Division of Labour Load HL's Front Page
Friday, May 21, 2004

Baby Watch Continues...

Baby watch continues, but only for the next seven hours (12:15am Friday Central time). We go to the hospital at 5:30am for induced labor. Fingers are crossed, brow is beaded with sweat, skin is thick - I am ready for the screaming and cursing. I am less convinced about the parenting thing. I hope to be a good father and parent, but I had to jump through more hoops to get into graduate school than I did to have a child. Perhaps the world would be a lot better if it was the other way around?

Blog posts might dry up for a while - or I will continually post pictures with cute captions (okay, I promise not to).

All of those who need to know - a sitrep will come your way as soon as possible. If I have your number you will get a call sometime tomorrow.

Here we go.....

Comments: Post a Comment



Purchase




Le Chai - galerie du vin



Support



Popularity

Posts that contain Craig Depken per day for the last 90 days.



Contacts

Heavy Lifting's Main Page
Email Me
Atom Feed

WWW
Heavy Lifting




Great Links

Money I Found Today

Heavy Lifting - Firehose style (56k warning)



Recent Posts

- Baby Watch Continues...




Archives


home


Visitors
Site Meter Blogroll Me!



Credits

Modified maystar design
powered by blogger