Heavy Lifting - thoughts and web finds by an economist
     I also contribute to Division of Labour Load HL's Front Page
Monday, April 26, 2004


She's my wife, but she never voted...


This story shows that the Kerry and Heinz marriage is founded on rock-solid friendship and intimate knowledge of each other's deep thoughts. The story states
Heinz Kerry once said that she was "not 100% pro-choice," but told the magazine that now the issue is black and white for her.

"I ask myself if I had a 13-year-old daughter who got drunk one night and got pregnant, what would I do. Christ, I'd go nuts," Heinz Kerry said.
I guess this means that she is now 100% pro-choice. Mr. Kerry doesn't know either, as the story went on to point out
Asked if he shares his wife's views, Kerry told Newsweek, "I do not know the answer to that. We've never - she's never had to vote."

Kerry appeared at an abortion rights rally in Washington Friday, saying, "Abortion should be rare but it should be safe and legal. And the government should stay out of the bedrooms of Americans."

Both husband and wife agree that she is more traditional in her values than the Massachusetts senator, owing to the fact that she's five years older.

"He's of the generation of the Beatles, and that's the line of demarcation," Heinz Kerry said.

So, Kerry doesn't know what Heinz thinks because she hasn't HAD TO VOTE?! So the very young Mr. Kerry is a rebel compared to his martriarcal wife? Please. The guy is one year younger than my father and three years older than Pres. Bush. Kerry is a radical all right, but it has nothing to do with his "generation."

Perhaps if Kerry kept his mouth shut he might do better in the polls.

Comments: Post a Comment



Purchase




Le Chai - galerie du vin



Support



Popularity

Posts that contain Craig Depken per day for the last 90 days.



Contacts

Heavy Lifting's Main Page
Email Me
Atom Feed

WWW
Heavy Lifting




Great Links

Money I Found Today

Heavy Lifting - Firehose style (56k warning)



Recent Posts




Archives


home


Visitors
Site Meter Blogroll Me!



Credits

Modified maystar design
powered by blogger